Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sweet Cheeks

Not those sweet cheeks! But those are awfully cute too.

Bedtime has been a nice bonding time for me and Morgan. We rock in her glider chair as she has her last bottle of the day. As she eats she slowly gets sleepier and her eyes start to close. Close to the end of her bottle I will take a break to burp her. If she is still hungry she bounces up and down on my shoulder and fusses a bit to let me know she's not done. Then we go back to rocking and bottle time again. I know she's done when I put her on my shoulder to burp and she lays her head down facing me and just keeps sleeping. Her soft little baby cheek snuggles up next to mine. I just can't help rubbing my cheek against hers and give her kisses.

*Sigh* I'm enjoying these sweet baby times while they last. She is growing so fast!

No comments: