Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Big Weekend

This was a big weekend for several reasons. First, Morgan had her 4 Month "Birthday" on Saturday. It's hard to believe she's already 4 Months old! She is doing new things every day. She is so much fun!

It was also be big weekend because David and I had our first weekend away from our little girl. This was easier for David as he's been on business trips several times, but I had not been away from her for one night, much less two. She was in good hands with my parents, but I was still nervous about being away from her for so long. I had irrational thoughts like "will she remember me when we get home?" I knew we'd have to do this at some point, so I managed to keep myself from calling it all off.

Aside from a troublesome cough which caused a few extra "urps", Morgan did well. David and I enjoyed our "escape" to downtown Spokane where we stayed at a nice hotel, enjoyed some sushi and attended the first home game of the Spokane Shock (who David used to work for). The Shock won and a good time was had by all. David enjoyed conducting some post-game interviews for a local radio station. I did miss my baby terribly though and was so glad to get home on Sunday morning to see her smiling face and give her hugs and kisses.

Grandma and Grandpa took some great 4 Month Birthday photos...enjoy!



No comments: