Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thanks Grandma B!

Morgan has a new piece of furniture in her room. Grandma B (Meg's Mom) mentioned a small bookcase and baskets she saw at Target...and we went to take a look. Grandma wanted to have a place for Morgan's books and stuffed animals, which we are ashamed to say were sitting on the floor since we did not have a place to put them.


From Morgan:

"Thanks Grandma B for my bookcase and baskets. It looks so pretty and matches my room so good. I can't wait to get bigger so I can pick out my own books and put things in the baskets. You're the best!"

Love, Morgy-Porgy

Don't you hate it when people pretend they know what their babies would say or think?! I used to...but now it's kind of fun. Also, Grandma and Grandpa B are just home from traveling in Spain and we've missed them! They are checking in on our blog, so I wanted to let them know we got the bookcase! We'll see you in August.

No comments: