Saturday, May 3, 2008

While Mommy Made Dinner

Morgan's been testing out her high chair some more. She won't be eating any solids for another month, but we are getting her used to sitting in her chair while we do some things around the kitchen. Here's a snippet from last night, while I made dinner.


Ooh! I see my Daddy! Hi Daddy!



Mmm. Something smells good. I think I'm kinda hungry. I think I'll blow a raspberry.
Now I'll munch on this for a while.
Bleh! Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. I think I'll blow a raspberry.


Mommy! I'm ready to eat!

OK. Now I really mean it! I'm hungry!

You'll be glad to know Morgan was promptly fed and and happy again. Her teachers at daycare always comment on how sweet she is...and then she gets hungry. It happens so quickly. She'll be happy playing and then all of a sudden screaming to eat. And I mean red-faced, top-of-her-lungs screaming. At least we can say she sure knows how to communicate what she wants.

No comments: