Friday, May 2, 2008

Teething?!

We've wondered for a while whether Morgan has actually started teething yet. The faucet of drool has gradually increased over the past month or two. She has taken to sucking on everything in sight, including Mommy's fingers and her lower lip. It is so cute when she sucks on her lower lip...it just totally disappears into her mouth. I've tried to get a picture of it with no luck.

When she bites down on my finger it's not a gentle bite anymore. She's got lots of teething "toys" to chew on. Every once in a while I run my finger along her lower gums to see if I feel anything. Nothing yet and they are are not red or irritated yet.

We keep getting teased by this teething thing. I figure when it really happens we'll know for certain! In the meantime we'll enjoy our girl's cute little gummy smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog on Emily and Danny's blog. Small world! Your little girl is adorable! I don't know if you've heard but Eric & I are expecting triplets in late July/early August! They are completely spontaneous and we were absolutely shocked and terrified! But, we are super excited! Our blog is http://jardinefamily.blogspot.com. Talk to ya soon!