Sunday, May 11, 2008

Little Handprints

The mystery of the red paint is solved!!! Morgan's daycare teachers had all the babies put their handprints on a piece of paper with a cute Mother's Day poem. I just love looking at the prints of her cubby little fingers!

Here's the poem!



I'm having a nice Mother's Day. I got to sleep late. David made a delicious Creme Brulee french toast and I got some great presents from my parents, Morgan and my sister. Now he's out getting me my favorite Cappuccino Blast from Baskin-Robbins. Ali and I are hanging with Morgan. What more could I ask for?! It's a great first Mother's Day!

1 comment:

DMB said...

How's this for weird? That's the poem that our daycare used this year, and we got a thing that's laminated that has her handprints and footprints around it. :)

Too cute!

Happy Mother's Day!

D