Thursday, November 27, 2008

Many Thanks

We have so many things to be thankful for this year. Our little Morgan, of course, would be at the top of our list. She just lights up our home each day with her big smiles, laughs and developing personality. We just can't imagine our life without her. Sometimes I even forget that it's 6:00 am when I go in her room and she's ready and raring to go jumping up and down in her crib.

We are so thankful for our families as their love and support are essential. We are also blessed with great friendships, some old and some very new, but each important in their own ways.
I am blessed especially by my husband who's giving heart and loving ways calm my ever-anxious spirit in ways no one else can. We are thankful for our church community who shows us the love God calls us give to others as well as challenging us to grow in our faith and deepen our relationships with Jesus.

We spent a relaxing Thanksgiving with David's Aunt and Uncle, Trudy and Dan who live in Coeur d'Alene. I just downloaded some pictures from the day and as usual, they are all photos of Morgan...I think to myself, why didn't I get any shots of the adults? I've got to work on that.
Morgan had a "first" today...ice cream! Now that she's had this most wonderful experience, I'm not sure she'll eat anything else. This is the first "food" she's eaten that she actually cried when we took it away. Oh boy, we've got our hands full. Check it out...

First Bite

Hmm, it's cold, but I like it

Another bite

(she opened her mouth really wide for each bite which means she really likes it)

Hey!!! I'm not done yet!!

No comments: