Sunday, September 14, 2008

She's a (really) BIG Girl!

Here is a serious comparison to how big Morgan is. We haven't put her in her swing for a long time. I think she technically has passed the weight limit and she's just too mobile to want to stay in it. I put her in there for "fun" the other day and was shocked at how HUGE she looked in it. I had to look back at my early photos of her in the swing to compare. Check this out!


This picture was taken when our little one was 3 DAYS old! Look at her all scrunchy and snuggled in there. I remember I was nervous about strapping her in because I couldn't make the harness any smaller to hold her tighter.

Look at her now!! She is waaay too big for it. I could barely get the tray on. It was funny that she can play with the toys on that tray a lot better now than she did when she actually fit in the swing.


She is so long, fer feet just hang over the end of the swing. AND she kept kicking her legs. Every time she kicked the swing would bounce and creak. I'm surprised the motor could keep the swing going!
Sigh, I guess that's it for the swing. We're going to let our neighbors borrow it for their new baby that's due in December...I can't believe she'll be a year old by then!

No comments: