Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Proud Parents

Is Morgan too young for us to start saying how "proud" we are of her?

I made my usual mid-day call to the daycare yesterday and the woman I talked to just gushed about what a "delight" Morgan is. She commented on how smiley and happy she is. This was not the regular "teacher" from the infant room, but someone who handles the paperwork end of things as well as filling in where she is needed on teachers' breaks. Morgan has a new teacher in her room and she always checks off the "cheerful" box on her daily report. Its so nice to know that she is doing well there, especially the days David is out of town and she spends an extra hour or so at the center (because of my commute time to Coeur d'Alene).

I don't know if we've done anything to make her such a happy girl, or if that is just how her temperament is developing. We are just so proud of her!

No comments: