Friday, January 16, 2009

Status Quo

Oh my goodness, I can't believe almost a week has gone by and we haven't posted anything! Bad, bad, bad.

Gramma and Grampa A are visiting this week through next Tuesday and we are having a great time! Morgan has been her usual silly self, with lots of "dit-do's" and "Old MacDonalds." Her new sound is something like "zoo-zoo-zoo." It's pretty cute. Today I changed the setting on her activity table to "learning time" instead of "music time" and this fascinated her for a very long period of time. It was like it was a new toy. I had to pull her away from it to play with something else. Obsess much?

David and I are going for a half-day at Silver Mountain tomorrow with our friends Amy and Trevor. That means David and Trevor are going to Snowboard and Amy and I are going to either go for a few sled runs on the bunny slopes or just lounge around the lodge. Yay! Then we're going to head back into Coeur d'Alene for dinner and stay overnight at our friend's place. Morgan gets lots of Gramma and Grampa time at home. I already miss her, but I know she's in great hands.

No comments: