Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa B

Morgan is having a nice long weekend playing with Grandma and Grandpa B. They arrived a day late due to our lovely weather and are currently out shoveling the driveway after last night's snow. I've put them to work!! J/K...they offered. I think they like having the exercise. They are used to walking every day at home, but the snow and cold have kept them inside the last few days.

Later today we're hoping to bundle Morgan up in her new snow outfit and boots and get outside to do some playing! We'll have cameras in hand as I realize I am way behind on my Morgan-pics. She is 13 months today...no walking in sight yet. She's better when you hold her hands, but her balance is not so great and she sure has a vice grip on your fingers! We figure it will still be a while. Sigh. She'll walk when she's ready.

I'll post some pictures soon!

No comments: