Saturday, August 2, 2008

The McDevitt's

Our friends Chris and Karolyn McDevitt came over last night to check out the new backyard and hang out with us. Unfortunately we had a windy night so we had to eat inside, but we had a lot of fun anyway. Chris is David's friend from college and anytime they get together, wild stories of dorm life and fraternities at Sacramento State ensue. Chris and Karolyn have two beautiful girls, Kelsey who is 3 1/2 and Kirsten who is 3 months older than Morgan. Here are some pics of the kiddos. Kelsey also successfully fed Morgan some sweet potatoes and peaches!




After Kelsey fed Morgan her veggies and fruit I decided to try to give her a bit of cereal to see if she was done. I think we have discovered the "I'm finished eating" face. David describes it better than I do... in between her indecipherable infantile babble she busted out with a Don Corleone-esque: "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse. Stop feeding me or I hurl all over you, capice?"...


No comments: