Sunday, August 10, 2008

Daddy Love

Have I mentioned what a great daddy David is? I can say it again and again. Today David let me have a "Mommy Day" which means I get to do whatever I want. He's had a lot of activities lately that have taken him away from home and Morgan's had a cold so we haven't been venturing out much. I wanted to go to church this morning, but they are pretty strict in the nursery...that runny nose and weepy eye are a dead giveaway. Sooo...we hung out, had a family nap and then I got to go to my yoga class and shopping! Daddy changed all the poopy diapers (and there were a lot of them). Now I'm taking some time to make some more of Morgan's food. I am so thankful for David and all he does for us. It is so fun to watch him interact with Morgan. She loves him so much! When he's been gone on a two-day trip she gets so excited when she sees him. She now does her new "cheerleading" moves where she yells and waves her arms up and down. It will be fun to watch their relationship grow as Morgan gets bigger.

1 comment:

Sharlene Enloe said...

They really are so cute together. I bet David is the greatest dad. I hope you guys will be back from your vacation for the arena cup!