Friday, December 11, 2009

Toddler Adventures

Morgan has become increasingly independent since Piper arrived. At least once a day I will find her headed downstairs (if we are upstairs) or upstairs if we are downstairs. Just this evening I was feeding Piper in the bonus room and she disappeared for a few minutes. I called out to her and thought I heard some noise coming from down the hall. A few minutes later I see Morgan coming up the stairs with a crinkly package in her hands. It was a bag of crackers. She had gone downstairs, then into the kitchen, opened the door to the pantry (we don't always completely shut the door), grabbed the crackers and headed back upstairs. She had already had a snack...I guess she wanted some more. If she had been able to open the bag herself I think she wouldn't have bothered bringing it to me at all.

No comments: